Regen Med Res
Volume 5, 2017
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 April 2017|
- Chen JL, Ning N (2011) Investigation of current situation of wound treatment of tertiary hospitals in Sichuan. Mod Prevent Med 38, 1, 77–79. [Google Scholar]
- Guo YY, Zhang CJ, Hou Y (2010) The effectiveness of Algoplaque in the wound care after tracheotomy. Mod Clin Nurs 9, 11, 25–26. [Google Scholar]
- Huang XM (2008) The effectiveness of Algoplaque in the wound care after tracheotomy. Hulixuezazhi 23, 13, 77. [Google Scholar]
- Liu XL, Yu JN (2009) The application of bandage in wound care after tracheotomy. Chin J Mis Diagn 9, 34, 8537. [Google Scholar]
- Yang XN, Wei LQ (2008) Two methods of caring in the infectious wound after tracheotomy. Mod Clin Nurs 8, 8, 27–28. [Google Scholar]
- Wu MS, Zhao XQ, Chen Q, et al. (2007) The pathogenic bacteria in lower respiratory tract infection and analysis of antibiotics resistance in the patients who received invasive ventilation treatment in ICU. J Guangxi Med Univ 6, 21, 877. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.